Smith wholesale in CA.

Nashville, Tennessee 2 comments

I bought two weeping cherry trees from sears and they came from smith wholesale in CA.I got my order and it was NOTHING like the photo I ordered it from.

Instead of two trees I got two TWIGS! I planted them. I thought they were dead twigso at that. Planted them and they did start growing into little twigs with elm tree leaves.

So I got two elm tree twigs for the whopping $66.00 I spent on weeping cherry trees! I called sears they sent me to smith warehouse a man named Kevin Smith said they would replace them. Two weeks later I called him back, oh I swore they went out yesterday. Several days later I called again and was told by Kevin that he was going to over night the two weeping cherry trees and I would get a confirmation in my email.

I sure did get a confirmation number so a few days later I called the post office gave them my confirmation number and was told there was no such order or number. I called Kevin again at Smith warehouse he said he just got the over night number and it would go out tomorrow. A few days later no plants and again post office knew nothing about my number or order. I called Kevin Smith again and he said he would put in for me to get a refund, I ask well if I can't get my trees several months later how long was it going to take for my money to be returned?

Told him at this point I would probably not get my money or plants! He said he would put it in that day!?!?! Then sent me a email to not contact him his mother had taken a fall and he would be out of town for a while. Go figure!

Any way I called sears and they were going to get back with me the same day that they were on hold because of being busy and never heard a word as of yet! This is BS that a company like sears can even jack people and to think they are such a upstanding company! Well my $66.00 is gone, spent and they are on to other customers and I am just a pain in the butt to them. Some one needs to start looking into these companies ripping people off these days.

They are there to kiss you know what when it's time to take the money but after they get it your just left hanging holding the bag, a empty bag of nothing! Money being tight and hard to come buy has turned fairly good companies into crooks for that dollar to be put into their pockets. Very sad! So what about me now?

They just figure I will get tired of getting the run around and blow it off and go away!I am a single mother of 4 I work 2 jobs, pay my taxes and count every penny at times, so what about me?

Comments

trustingconsumr

Please don't buy from Smith's wholesale /linked via Sears! They send half dead twigs ..they aren't even what u order ..my wisteria turned out to be worthless silver maple sprouts. So far no refund or replacement plants from sears or smithwholesale!

The same exact thing has happened to me with the same company and reply from Kevin(one reply from his iPhone.Mine was different in that I ordered a white and one blue wisteria plants.

Mine grew silver maple leaves!!! I got the usps confirmation number today.

I've yet to confirm the order.I'm furious at both sears and Smith wholesales!!!!